Re: a strange discovery...

Subject: Re: a strange discovery...
From: Vic Landi (vic@mail.jamesltaylor.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 10:02:52 EDT

I've also experienced something weirder...

Say there are 2 folders with different contents named "Test" and "test", I
copy over folder "test" and wind up with a folder named "test" but the
contents of "Test"

The problem will go away once there is a full move to the OSX style OS which
is Unix based and thus also case sensitive...