Re: Macintosh 9.1 und Linux netatalk question

Subject: Re: Macintosh 9.1 und Linux netatalk question
From: Trevor Allett (tallett@northox.ac.uk)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 11:05:59 EDT

At 16:52 +0200 2001-05-18, Christoph Sold wrote:
>Thanh-Cong Ho schrieb:
>>
>> Under OS 9.0, my Mac worked very well with Netatalk Linux SuSE 7.0
>> After update on 9.1, I have no contact to the Linux server,
>> but it works OK with Windows NT Server. In the netatalk- network
>> I can't see my Linux server (IP OK, apple talk activ !!!)
>
>in the chooser, hit the Connect to server button, enter the IP address
>of your netatlak server. Probably the connect will succeed. Something
>has changed in 9.1 which prevents netatalk servers from showing up in
>the chooser.
>
>HTH
>-Christoph Sold

i have one machine that has been upgraded from 9.0.4 -> 9.1 and i
can still see all of my linux servers as before the upgrade, suse 6.3
with netatalk 1.4b2+asun 2.1.3-30 also suse 6.4 and 7.0. . .

--
--
==============================
Trevor Allett
IT Support unit
North Oxfordshire College,
Banbury,
Oxfordshire.	United Kingdom.
This message may contain information which is legally privileged
and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any unauthorised disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this information is strictly prohibited.
Such notification notwithstanding, any comments or opinions
expressed are those of the originator, not of
North Oxfordshire College and School of Art,
unless otherwise explicitly stated.