Re: Macintosh 9.1 und Linux netatalk question

Subject: Re: Macintosh 9.1 und Linux netatalk question
From: John Hogan (john@baywave.com)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 11:37:28 EDT

why do my brain farts smell so bad? i have a good connection from an os 9.1
mac powerbook to a suse linux fileserver on an internal (192.168.0.* IP)...
i cannot configure the server to:

1) authenticate users... unlimited access for all to '/tmp' of all places

2) put user into /home/user on connection

please give an example of how to configure a 'one user - home directory'
configuration directive for 'afpd.conf'... i would appreciate it very much

- hogan