Re: setting up ghostscript

Subject: Re: setting up ghostscript
From: Nigel Pegram (editor.ac@churchesofchrist.org.au)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 19:42:52 EDT

We use lprng, with magicfilter (which uses gs for some of its translations).
Thus all we had to do was provide postscript input to the linux box and the
lprng settings took care of converting the postscript to whatever output was
necessary. All I had to do was set up netatalk to send the print job to
lprng.

HTH
Nigel