disconnect from server

Subject: disconnect from server
From: Keen srl (renato@keen.co.it)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 04:12:29 EDT

Hi,
i have a problem, using RED HAT LINUX KERNEL 2.2.14-5.0 A and NETATALK-1.4B2+ASUN 2.1.3-7. my clients (mac os 9.1) disconnect from the server many times during the day they use freehand, photoshop, xpress. Reading the mail archive i found many things about this problem, but nothing this year. Do someone can sudgest somethings that can resolve the problem?
Please help me, the people in the office want to switch to Windows 2000. I'm trying to resist, but i risk all the day.

thank you in advance

Renato Pontefice