Incorrect password?

Subject: Incorrect password?
From: xris (xris@mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 05:21:09 EDT

Greetings all.. New to the list...

Anyway, I recently lost my linux drive due to a machine upgrade, and when I
reinstalled netatalk (upgrading to the latest prerelease), I am for some
reason unable to log in. everything SEEMS to be working fine, and I can
connect as guest (granted, there are no guest-accessible volumes), but
whenever I try to connect as an existing user, I get an "incorrect password"
error. I'm pretty sure I got all of the compile options correct
(--with-shadow, etc), and have essentially the same config files as so what
should I do next?

For reference, my compile options:

./configure --disable-ddp --enable-lastdid --with-tcp-wrappers --with-shadow
            --with-uams-path=/etc/atalk/uams --sysconfdir=/etc/atalk

Thanks,

Chris