Thank you.

Subject: Thank you.
From: Brice D Ruth (brice@webprojkt.com)
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 15:35:36 EDT

Hi folks.

I've been following the netatalk-devel and netatalk-admins list for a
while now and been using netatalk even longer. I know there are still
problems that need ironing out - things aren't perfect and all, but I
wanted to say thank you for a job very well done. Ever since starting
to work with Mac OS X, I've had problems with my netatalk server ... I
finally grabbed 1.5pre7, compiled it and installed it and everything
seems to work now. I'm sure my needs aren't nearly that of some
people's, but nevertheless, thank you - you've all done well. Kudos.

-Brice Ruth