Re: Thank you.

Subject: Re: Thank you.
From: Scot McPherson (smcpherson@bradentonherald.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 10:23:20 EDT

Brice D Ruth wrote:
> Hi folks.
>
> I've been following the netatalk-devel and netatalk-admins list for a
> while now and been using netatalk even longer. I know there are still
> problems that need ironing out - things aren't perfect and all, but I
> wanted to say thank you for a job very well done. Ever since starting
> to work with Mac OS X, I've had problems with my netatalk server ... I
> finally grabbed 1.5pre7, compiled it and installed it and everything
> seems to work now. I'm sure my needs aren't nearly that of some
> people's, but nevertheless, thank you - you've all done well. Kudos.
>
> -Brice Ruth

Speaking of OS X, how is that going to effect the development of
netatalk. If OSX is unix, I would see much reason for netatalk anymore
once all the software has been carbonized and the legacy MAC OS's are
slowly removed from circulation...

Just curious (i am not a MAC user, but a sys ad in a large publication
environment)

--
Scot Mc Pherson, Technology Manager

"Linux is a journey, not a guided tour," ~Scot Mc Pherson