Re: [Netatalk-devel] CNID Working?

Subject: Re: [Netatalk-devel] CNID Working?
From: Joe Clarke (marcus@marcuscom.com)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 14:27:10 EDT

I think Lawrence and I are on the same page. My server is a FreeBSD
4.2-BETA (released right before 4.3-RELEASE) with last-did. I'm not using
SOFTUPDATES on my AFP volumes, and they are mounted synchronously.

SOFTUPDATES caused some problems with AFP, and so I've disabled it. I may
reenable them when I upgrade to 4.4. So far my users haven't been
complaining (after upgrading to 1.5pre6 and not saving with preview). I
can ask them again if this is still a problem.

Joe