Re: Netatalk corrupts FreeHand documents

Subject: Re: Netatalk corrupts FreeHand documents
From: Steven Karel (karelsf@brandeis.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 10:14:19 EDT

I recall seeing messages in the past that Freehand generates files first
as text, then later changes the type.

http://www.umich.edu/~rsug/netatalk/archive/admins/1998/2328.html

Do you have cr-lf translation turned on for text files? If so, try turning
it off.

 On Sat,
22 Sep 2001, Lasse Lehtinen

--
Steven Karel, Ph.D.
Biology Department, Brandeis Univ, MS 008