Re: Another reason to go GPL

Subject: Re: Another reason to go GPL
From: wes@umich.edu
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 16:24:23 EST

It's no problem to release netatalk under a GPL license, so long as all of
the previous licenses are kept. Presuming GPL will allow that, you should
do as it suits the current developers.

BTW, the volunteer from the sourceforge netatalk team on netatalk@umich.edu
is now bouncing mail. Someone from that group should read
netatalk@umich.edu
since questions about 1.5 go there.

:wes

--On Tuesday, March 27, 2001 9:55 AM -0800 andrew morgan <morgan@orst.edu>