Re: Mac OS X and netatalk...

Subject: Re: Mac OS X and netatalk...
From: David (zer0@mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 16:45:40 EST

Marcus,

I will give that a try. I hope it works so I can get DHX
authentication back. I will try recompiling with the added flag on
1.5 first and see what happens.

BTW: What does DEFS=-DFLOCKS do and why does it seem only to affect
OS X clients? Just curious if you happen to know.

Thanks for helping out, this has been bugging me for a while now.

David Shaub