Re: Eudora folder on netatalk volumes

Subject: Re: Eudora folder on netatalk volumes
From: Thomas Schierle (ts@visual-s.de)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 21:50:24 EDT

pre2 ... I'm wondering why you're sticking to this outdated
release.

I'd recommend to either go back to the last rather stable release
which seems to be netatalk1.4b2+ASUN2.1.3_37b if memory doesn't fail --
or keep pace with the current prerelease cycle.

btw, -43 problems seem to have disappeared for my current
config ... instead, other problems arise, :-/

-Thomas

--
Thomas Schierle, Munich, Germany

PGP key [DSS/DH] 0xA23CDA1D available at various public key servers